Tuesday 2 September 2014

Count Von Hurlok

This little guy will end up leading my Mordheim war band. I like that he is a traditional Christopher Lee style vamp with a cape and not some overblown over-armoured bestial psycho. Nice sculpt and totally in keeping with the Mordheim vibe.


 I have acquired myself a couple of dire wolves who need repairing and repainting, two ghouls who are wallowing in Dettol who need some bits added and a lick of paint as well as a half converted dreg and all the zombies I need who just need basing.
  Next up - painting the necromancer. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more regarding the vampire, I prefer the Hammer horror, Nosferatu or Plan#9 from Outer Space style vampire preferably posing menacingly with their cape to a heavily armoured goon with a massive sword.
    I'm not familiar with the mini, is he from Citadel?

    ReplyDelete